Board Advisory Services
In the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business environment today, company boards and individual board directors are facing many challenges and can struggle with their multiple responsibilities in rapidly changing business context.
How to guide new DTC business to achieve higher performance level? How to build scalability? How to ensure profitability and sustainability? How to cope with ever changing technological changes? These, and such alike, are all typical questions raised by boards and their individual board directors as they work towards ensuring long-term success of the company.
Our Board Advisory Services
HKH Management Consulting and its Board Advisory Services aims at assisting boards and their individual directors in providing answers to business critical questions. We provide subject matter expertise in the area of Direct-to-Consumer business designs and models providing an in-depth “Outside In” view and support for directors. Our core services include:
- Subject matter competence and know-how evaluations
- Assistance in key personnel recruitment processes
- Business insight services such as market potential evaluations, competitor analysis and assisting in strategic development
- Governance standards and know-how
- Support in financial planning (e.g., DTC Startup Funding across early business life-cycle)
All of our Board Advisory Services are uniquely designed and precisely tailored to meet the needs of an individual board to leverage performance of the underlying DTC business.
Request more information about Board Advisory services!