Constant Innovation & New Opportunities
HKH Management Consulting combines in-depth strategic analysis and extensive experience in marketing & sales in all business development projects. Hence, our business development cases for our clients have involved everything from the development of products and services, to creation of marketing strategies and to generating sales leads. In addition, we have negotiated and closed deals on behalf of our clients. As a result, our ”Biz Dev” services offer your company simple, yet powerful, end-to-end service.
Because of this complete service approach, our job as the business development consultant has typically been to help existing management to identify previously unforeseen (i.e. new) business opportunities and to capitalize on our findings.
Why should I care?
We know, most certainly, that almost all companies having a degree of international scope today, have at least some level of business development competence internally. However, we also know, while companies work on their business development projects with internal resources they often lack critical and very specific competence crucial for the success of the ”Biz Dev” project – strong market specific know-how. Therefore, representing a significant opportunity cost!
Our business development process – creativity & fruitation
With creative mind-set we identify new markets, new partnerships with other businesses, new ways to reach existing markets and new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets – All aiming at bringing more top-line revenue for the client!
The preliminary aspect of our work involves: getting to know the client’s current business, the business model, products/services portfolio, business objectives and the ambitions of the company leadership team. While this is completed, the facts and findings form the base for business development ”journey” ahead.
Rather than distant partner, working closely with the client we follow our proven six step business development process developed by our founder.
Business development for new market entry in 6-steps
- Step 1 – First of all, we stay abreast of what’s happening in our clients industry, what our clients competitors are up to in terms of products and service offerings, pricing, marketing strategies, etc.
- Step 2 – This industry knowledge is then combined on an on-going basis with understanding of our client’s business strategy, how our client’s benchmark against their competitors and, in addition, how their service/product offering would be perceived on the new marketplace. Consequently, providing a constant 360 degree view for the client.
- Step 3 – We provide understanding of our client’s new market, market conditions and how the client’s offering would need to be adapted in order to capitalize on the available opportunities.
- Step 4 – Especially relevant, we bring our creative mind set to our client’s business. We identify possible ways to improve our clients offering, marketing, sales/sales channels and pricing.
- Step 5 – We prioritize the new business opportunities we have identified, compare potential returns for each new opportunity to the cost our client’s would need to incur to capitalize on the opportunity. Due to this, your company also gets a thorough cost-benefit analysis for decision making.
Most importantly, bringing business development to fruition
- Step 6 – Finally, we help our client’s to bring the new opportunities we have identified and prioritized to fruition. Whether this involves help in negotiating internally or externally with various stakeholders HKH Management Consulting is there to help you every step of the way. As a result, giving your company a trusted ”Biz Dev” partner.
Our hands-on business development services include:
- Competitive analyses
- Pricing analyses
- Portfolio (product/service) analyses
- Market research
- Market sizing
- Strategy development & formulation
- Growth strategy
- Market entry strategy
- Go-to-market strategy
- Business plan development
Our industry experience include:
- Food & Beverage
- Direct Sales & Mail Order
- Media & Advertising
- Publishing (in addition, Book Clubs)
- Postal Logistics
- Health Care (Elderly Care)
Let’s steer the direction of your company to growth